I want to take this opportunity to thank you for your support of our spring musical, Into the Woods. We have over 80 students involved in our play! Our cast members are doing a fantastic job in preparing for their big night and I would like to thank our dedicated parent volunteers for all their assistance.
We will be presenting Into the Woods on:
- Friday, May 19th - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20th - 7 p.m.
- Sunday, May 21st - 2 p.m.
Our ticket sales will be online, and the link to purchase tickets is:
- There are 396 seats available per show, and there will be two sections of seats (Stage Left/Right), consisting of 18 rows, each with 11 seats per row.
- Ticket prices are:
- Adult - $8 per ticket plus a service fee of $1.40 per ticket ($9.40 total)
- Child - $5 per ticket plus a service fee of $1.25 per ticket ($6.25 total)
- There is no limit on the number of tickets each customer can purchase per transaction.
- Tickets can be purchased for all 3 shows during the same transaction.
- The system will allow you to choose your own seats or find the best seats available.
- At the conclusion of your transaction, you will be able to download and print your tickets or send them to your mobile device. Each ticket purchased will specify the Section, Row, and Seat Number.
- Payment for tickets is by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express or Discover).
- On May 19th, 20th, and 21st…tickets will be sold in the lobby of St. Mary’s one hour prior to the show. CASH ONLY
Please note, the above email is for questions only. It is not for ticket sales.
If you have difficulty with the online process, please call 877-849-5327 between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. Eastern Mon-Fri.
If you DO NOT have online access to purchase tickets, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make arrangements.
Seats will be reserved by the school for Tricky Tray prize winners, staff and guests.
I appreciate your continued support and look forward to our show.
Dr. Margaret McCluskey